Thursday, December 18, 2008

How does an artist "re-charge"?


"If we knock on the door until it opens, not taking no for an answer, our lives will be transformed as we step up into a higher awareness." – James Redfield


I wasn't sure how a four day trail ride would be possible both time-wise and financially, but I set my HEART and MIND on it knowing it would be the experience of a lifetime. At first, it was going to be just me going, then hubby joined in on the positive mind-set and, yes, we both attended!


This was a trailride through Custer State Park prior to exhibiting my raku artwork at the International Bison Conference in Rapid City, S.D.....filled with a huge sense of awe and inspiration...indeed life transforming....it was one way this artist "re-charged" & gained inspiration for artworks yet to be.......


No comments: