Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Buck Stops Here....time to get tasky

It's time to get our home listed for sale (can see outside of home here http://flickr.com/photos/raku4u-shekinahclay/3116262650/in/set-72157611290482569/).....and it IS a beautiful home which has served us well for a little over 10 years. Lots of memories here.....my mother lived here with us for awhile....I remodeled the oversized garage into my first really functional studio AND I successfully launched my clay business from this location.

And now,.....time to move on. We're creating a new lifestyle and SEMI-retiring. There's so much to do.....de-cluttering....selling some things, donating others....out & out throwing away more! So, we've decided to treat our "to do" lists the same as if we were getting ready to attend an Art Show. There's always a deadline we have to meet and somehow everything gets done. Today we set the deadline to list, then life will get craazy busy to meet it.

Off to MY to do's!

No comments: